Although, you have many ways but you may be in a situation where you will need to recharge your airtime using a scratch card. Although the recharge code is written on the card but what if you only have the PIN?
Vodafone recharge code in Ghana is *134*PIN#, where the PIN is the fourteen digits PIN code on the card.
How to Recharge Vodafone Airtime Using Scratch card – USSD
The steps below is a step by step guide on how to recharge your aritmen on vodafone Ghana using scratch card.
1. Make sure you have gently scratched your card and the numbers too are clear.
2. Dial *134*PIN_NUMBER#. Replace the PIN_NUMBER with the PIN you see after you’ve scratched your scratch card.
3. Wait for some time, you will receive an SMS that confirm you have recharged your account.
How to Recharge Vodafone Airtime Using Scratch card – Voice Call
If for some reason you prefer the voice call to the USSD code, then the steps below will guide you.
1. Call 134.
2. You will hear a voice command that will instruct you to enter the fourteen digits pin number found on the scratch card followed by the # symbol. Example you will enter the pin after the voice like 12345678901234#.
3. Wait for sometime, the system will confirm your recharge.